UNIQUE: SPACIOUS TWO-STORY PENTHOUSE, RENOVATED WITH AN UNPRECEDENTED HIGH-END FINISH AND RETENTION OF STYLE, AMBIANCE AND CHARM. BEAUTIFUL OPEN LIVING SPACE WITH LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT AND A CEILING THAT IS ALMOST 5 METRES HIGH. AMAZING VIEW OF THE SKYLINE OF THE HAGUE FROM THE BALCONY. TWO SPACIOUS BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS ON THE 2ND STORY. THIS UNIQUE, STYLISH 133M2 PENTHOUSE ON A VERY TRENDY LOCATION IN THE ARCHIPELBUURT IS DEFINETELY WORTH A VISIT.
We offer you this unique conceptual living experience at one of the best locations of The Hague; the trendy Archipelbuurt. A perfect blend between extremely modern with an exceptionally high level of finishing with an abundance of style and quality can be found in this penthouse.
The Laan Copes van Cattenburch is centrally located in an historic and stylish district. A variety of shops, parks, restaurants, cafés, and galleries are to be found around the corner, for instance at the cozy Nassauplein or Bankastraat. Highways towards Amsterdam, Schiphol, Rotterdam and Utrecht and several public transport options are easily accessible. You can rent a parking lot around the corner.
Entrance via an elegant shared hallway behind a beautiful door. Here you will find the stylish wide staircase or the modern elevator that will take you to the 3rd floor where the entrance to the penthouse is located. Upon entering the house there is a spacious hall which provides access to the living area, a separate toilet and storage with the meter. The entire penthouse is laid in with a beautiful, high-quality herringbone parquet. The living area is divided by a modern fully-equipped kitchen with a large cooking island. The rear part of the living can be used as a dining area. From here you can reach the balcony which gives you an amazing view of the skyline of The Hague. The impressive living area at the front is styled with beautiful large windows and a gas fireplace. All of the lighting is adjustable via touch control. The windows can be opened automatically and are equipped with a sensor that can react to rain. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about leaving the house with the windows open.
The upper floor is reached via the staircase in the living area. Here you will find two spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom has a private bathroom en suite with a lovely loose standing bathtub. There is another separate bathroom with a large shower on this floor, as well as a separate toilet. The bedroom at the front overlooks the impressive living area via large windows. These give the whole a bright look and feel.
The house comes with a private storage area.
• Custom-made cabinets, kitchen, stairs, railing and washbasin furniture
• 2 luxury bathrooms fully equipped with products from Tortu, tiles from Mosa
• Luxury kitchen with marble cooking island of almost 4.5 meters long
• BORA hob with built-in extraction
• 2 Siemens XL combi ovens with microwave, steam function, and Wi-Fi
• Wine climate cabinet with different zones
• Quooker tap
• Fully illuminated with built-in Delta Light lamps
• Unique 5 meters high loft
• Gas fireplace with remote control
• Electrically controlled skylights
• Energy recovery installation
• High-quality door fittings
• Video intercom
• Luxurious royal entrance and staircase
• Parking spaces for rent next to the property
• Rustic oak floors in herringbone pattern
• Underfloor heating in entire apartment
• New window frames
• Renovated roof with insulation
• Balcony with phenomenal views of gardens and the skyline of The Hague
• 2 bedrooms
|Straat||Laan Copes van Cattenburch 79 b|
Laat hier je gegevens achter en de makelaar van deze woning neemt zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je op.