NEWLY RENOVATED 5 ROOM 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT
Located on a quiet street in the popular Geuzen- en Statenkwartier, this exceptional family home was completely renovated in 2020 to modern standards with high-grade finishing whilst preserving the original charm of the early 20th century architecture. It features a high-end modern kitchen, two luxury bathrooms, and beautiful oak parquet floor throughout the apartment.
The location is unparalleled. It’s just a few minutes’ walk from the bustling Frederik Hednriklaan, the central shopping street of Statenkwartier, nearby major international organisations, schools, and public transportation. Easy access to both the city centre and the Scheveningen beach.
Past the private entrance on the ground floor, stairs ascend to the 1st floor of the apartment. Doors with glass panes open to the enormous living/dining room featuring high, decorative plaster ceilings and 2 marble mantels. On the back side of the floor, a modern kitchen features top quality integrated appliances (Siemens), a trendy metro tile backsplash and a breakfast bar. A spacious study (or additional bedroom) and a WC are located on the front/street side of the floor.
The 2nd floor has three spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom on the back side features a wide sunny balcony. Two bathrooms on this floor add a unique level of convenience to the apartment. The master bathroom is equipped with a bathtub, a walk-in rain shower, a double vanity, a heated towel rail. The 2nd bathroom has a rain shower and a single vanity.
The entire apartment features double glazed windows and beautiful oak parquet flooring with sound insulation.
Facts and figures:
- built in 1917
- In nationally designated conservation area Statenkwartier
- complete renovation done in 2020, including new water, electricity and heating systems
- fully double-glazed
- new high capacity (CW6) Remeha central heating combi-boiler to power both bathrooms for
- wide oak parquet floor through the entire apartment with sound insulation (10 dB)
- Energy performance grade F
- 50% share in Homeowners’ Association (HOA), monthly contribution €40
- The HOA is registered at the Chamber of Commerce
- Homeowners insurance policy via the HOA
- Given the property’s construction date, a building age and old materials disclaimer will be included in the sales contract
- Non-occupancy disclaimer will be included in the sales contract
|Straat||Van Lumeystraat 57|
|Ligging||Aan rustige weg|
Laat hier je gegevens achter en de makelaar van deze woning neemt zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je op.