A TASTEFULLY STYLED, LUXURIOUS 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN THE POPULAR STATENKWARTIER BEHIND CHARACTERISTIC HOUSE FRONT WITH LARGE LOFT-TYPE LIVING ROOM AND SUNNY L-SHAPED TERRACE APP. 22M2.
2 FLOOR APARTMENT WITH UNIQUE SETUP WHERE THE L-SHAPED LIVING WITH AMPLE DAYLIGHT HAS BEEN CREATED AT THE 2ND FLOOR WITH ACCES TO THE LARGE L-SHAPED SUNNY ROOF-TERRACE OF APP. 22M2.
IN TOTAL APP. 120M2 SURFACE LUXURIOUSLY RENOVATED WITH DOUBLE GLAZING, WOODEN FLOORS, MARBLE CHIMNEY FRONTS AND STYLISH INTERIOR DECORATIONS: IMPRESSIVE CHARM DUE TO CHARACTERISTIC "STATENKWARTIER"-TYPICAL HOUSE FRONT WITH ORIGINAL BALCONY: IN QUIET ONE-WAY FREE PARKING STREET VERY PROXIMATE TO LUXURY SHOPPING STREET "THE FRED": TO RESTAURANTS, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, ACCES ROADS, INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS EUROPOL AND OPCW, THE SCHEVENINGEN HARBOUR AND BEACH.
Ground floor: Entrance and wardrobe app. 2.73x1.05; stairs to 1st floor.
First Floor: hall with wooden floor, enclosed radiator, electronic front door opener with video; storage with tiled floor and walls, inbuilt lighting, central heating, washer and dryer; new modern toilet with fountain, tiled floor and walls and inbuilt lighting; luxury kitchen app. 3.91x2.77 with black granite work area in L-shape, stainless steel sink, dishwasher, stainless steel gas-fired stove, extractor, oven/microwave combination, fridge/freezer, original former chimney, “Portazul” tiled floor; access to stylish dining or bedroom app 3.51x3.48 with wooden floor, inbuilt lockable storage, large storage, “French” balcony with double doors overlooking green courtyard type garden; new luxury bathroom app. 2.29x2.36 with double tap sinks, design rain shower, bath, built-in adjustable lights, extractor fan, speakers, tiled floor and walls; spacious master bedroom app. 4.33x3.48 with marble former fire place decoration, walk-in wardrobe, built-in speakers and double doors to stylish original design front-side balcony app. 1.60x0.72; guest bedroom app. 2.75x2.21;
Staircase to 2nd floor; with one very wide and very light L-shaped living app. 8.94x3.41 built across the entire floor with wooden floors, 3 roof lights providing ample daylight, marble former fire place decoration and 2x double doors to large L-shaped sunny terrace app 20. M2 with sun all day long; balcony storage and hardwood surface; from the living access to computer/work area app. 2.14x2.02 and to separated storage space/pantry app. 2.14x1.36 with sink. The exterior and interior of the house has been freshly painted and floors have been carpeted/polished. Curtains are included.
- Living space; approximately 110 M2 indoors and 22 M2 outdoors
- Semi furnished
- Utilities not included
- Central heating Remeha Calenta April 2012
- Water pressure enhancer installed
- Pets are not permitted
- Available: directly
- Rental period from 01 July 2020 - 31 July 2021
- No commission to be paid by tenant
- Around the corner from quality shops of the Frederik Hendriklaan; many restaurants; and the playground of Frederik Hendrikplein;
- Short stroll to stops of tram 17 / 11, and bus 24 / 21;
- Walking distance to Europol, OPCW, World Forum, many Embassy’s, the French School, quality nursery ‘de twee Ooievaars’, Gemeentemuseum, Fotomuseum, GEM, Omniversum;
- Cycling distance to The Hague city centre, Scheveningen, Shell offices, the Parliament and Ministries; and the German School.
- A short and efficient drive (or bus pick-up from home) to the International School of The Hague (in Kijkduin);
- Quick access to President Kennedylaan and onwards to A44; A12; A13; A4 moto
|Straat||Van Loostraat 37|
|Ligging||Aan rustige weg|
Laat hier je gegevens achter en de makelaar van deze woning neemt zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je op.